Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kitchenaid KCMS1555RSS2 build-in microwave. The

Customer Question

I have a Kitchenaid KCMS1555RSS2 build-in microwave. The turntable stopped working. It turns out the turntable support with roller has its shaft broken into two parts, with the other part stuck inside the turntable motor. I can easily remove and replace the motor. But it is impossible to pull out the turntable support from within the microwave. Seems it is stuck there. Any idea how I can get the broken turntable support out so I can replace it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

This support is all one piece and you are saying the shaft part broke off? If so just push it up from the bottom with a screw driver when you take the motor out.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!