Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a jenn air dishwasher about 8 years old. After the

Customer Question

We have a jenn air dishwasher about 8 years old. After the dry cycle when ita me to put them away there are small particles of food still on the glass ware even on heavy wash. Can yougive me some ideason what the problem is?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 10 years old Here are all of the numbers . cant tell which one is the model number.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: E39927,JDB1090AWS,36147932LE,EEV111721
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There are also smaoll food particles along the insde ofthe door.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Either the unit is not filling with enough water or the internal filter is plugged up. You need to see if the unit is filling up all the way. The water should be across the bottom and about half way up the side edge of the float. If it is take the unit apart and clean out or replace the filter assembly part number 7 at this link.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!