Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Frigidaire double oven mod PLEB27T8CC the temp

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire double oven mod PLEB27T8CC the temp control arrows done beep when pressed and dont allow any input to contro oven temp so basically doesnt come on
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model is PLEB27T8CCB about 11 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I have looked at schematics and it does not appear to be complicated
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just which part is believed to be deffective
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

The touch panel, number 19 below, will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

That part is showing as no longer available, however, It is part number###-##-#### if you want to try to locate a used one.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.