Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

The error display says H and the washing machine will not

Customer Question

The error display says H and the washing machine will not work and I can't open the door
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: NA-148VG3 econavi about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just happened today Tried what it says in the manual turned it off and then bac on
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it thanks

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Do you happen to have a number that is coming up with the H letter? If not try putting your unit onto the drain spin cycle to get it to drain the water and it should unlock. If that does not work let me know we are going to have to manually unlock the door by either lifting the lid or removing the kick plate at the bottom (if applicable) and pulling the door release switch in order to unlock the door. Hopefully the drain spin cycle works though. Its much easier.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
51 comes up
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What happens now I am still waiting for a response
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

Your washer will not drain or work because your outlet filter is clogged or an unusually heavy load. The small door is on the left side front bottom of your washer. Remove the door with a putty knife or thin butter knife inserted in the middle top of the access panel door. Drain the water from the filter housing by pulling the tube out of the clip and unplugging, allow it to run into a bucket while the machine is in spin only mode. This mode is reached when the washer is first turned on press the spin button until no spin is reached then run. Run in this mode until there is no water draining from the tube in the bucket. Keep the tube as low as possible.When water has stopped coming out of the tube turn off the washer and unplug from the wall. This step is important because this resets the fault. Expect some water to come out when you open the filter housing by turning counterclockwise until you can pull the filter from its housing. Clean out your filter, return to housing turning clockwise until seated and recap the tube and place in the holder, refit the cover and plug back into the wall. Fixed. You may also need to lighten the load a bit but I always try full on load anyways. If it fails again just lighten, unplug wait >1 minute then re-plug and run.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this has not helped we still have H
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Our models just has cycles like woo, or bedding we do not have a spin cycle
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is meant to be online Cha Tor a phone call!
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

I will open this up to other experts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good idea
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How long will this take?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We have now waited longer than 24 hours for further information Also the information provided by the technician was not helpful and did not relate to our model of machine even though we provided you with the model number
We were promised online chatting or a phone call neither was provided
The information provided was no more than what is in the manual
Your service was not helpful and was not completed in a timely manner we are very disappointed and we want a full refund
Please advise when the refund will be dispatched
Regards
Susan