John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a frigidaire stackable washer and dryer and the dryer

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire stackable washer and dryer and the dryer works fine but the washer won't fill or do anything at all. I get three beeps ever 30 seconds. I have changed out main control board at the bottom and the pc circuit board as well.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: FFLE2022MW2, yes I am a maintenance tech for a apartment building
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just trying to figure out why the washer won't start up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

have you run the unit in a diagnostics to see if it gives you any error codes?

If not let`s do that first.

TO START THE TEST:

1. Place the Cycle Selector knob in position 0 (12 o’clock).

2. Place the Temperature Selector in the High position.

3. Place the Dryness Level Selector (for select models only) in High/Extra-Dry.

4. Perform a Full Control Reset by pressing and holding the Cycle Selector knob for 6 seconds OR unplug the power cord, wait 5-8 seconds, then reconnect the power cord OR Cold-Power On.

5. Within 15 seconds of the reset (or power up), with the Dryness Level Selector (if mounted) at the High position, turn the cycle selector to the Casual cycle, turn the temperature selector to the left-most (highest temp available) position, and then press and release the Cycle Selector knob. There will be a short beep then turn the temperature knob to the right-most position (lowest temp available) and press and release the Cycle Selector knob. There will be another short beep then turn the temperature selector to the left-most (highest temp available) position, and then press and release the Cycle Selector knob. This will give a two second beep to signal the unit is now in Line Test Mode.

READING ERROR CODES

1. Error Codes can be viewed only in the Diagnostic Mode and when the Cycle Selector is in Position – 4 (see diagnostic mode table ).

2. Last recorded error code will be displayed first.

3. Start/Pause button should be pressed to cycle through/view the last 5 error codes recorded.

4. To clear the error code(s): Press and Hold the Cycle Selector Knob for 3 seconds.

5. The error code will appear in the display (select models only) as an “#E” followed by two numbers.

Let me know what you get

And have you tested the water inlet valve to see if it is getting voltage to turn the water inlet valves on to bring in water ?