Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an over-the -stove microwave oven model MH2175XS that

Customer Question

I have an over-the -stove microwave oven model MH2175XS that displays ELEVE, or MOYEN, or Bas, or ARRET when the light or fan button is pushed. The oven did not do this before we had a power outage.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Whirlpool model MH2175XS. No. This is something new
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately this is just a shorted and confused display board. Try to unplug the microwave for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, your entire display control board will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the part. The part is over $300 so I'm not sure it's worth fixing, but that is completely up to you.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?