Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GU2475XTVY3 dishwasher Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me

Customer Question

GU2475XTVY3 dishwasher
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Does not wash, but water fills as normal. Get a humm sound. CHecked for impellar sticking but they move easlily. Water drains normally.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The wash impeller in the motor turns freely?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

So the that would make the motor faulty. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is accessed for replacement!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.