Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need the recessed width and height for maytag double wall

Customer Question

I need the recessed width and height for maytag double wall oven model CWE5800ACB serial #23776666LA. Thanks Bonnie
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is over 10 years old and model CWE5800ACB and electric Maytag.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just want to get another over that can fix inside the hole since it is setting in a the brick wall.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Sorry about the delay. This unit is quite a bit older than 10 years so the documentation was hidden away. Your recessed width is 22 and the depth is 22 5/8". The height is 45 3/8". It's considered to be a 24" double oven because it's supposed to go into a 24" cabinet so when you're looking for a new oven, look for a 24" oven. I will warn you that this size is becoming much less available so you won't have a whole lot of selection because there wasn't enough demand for this small of an oven. Most manufactures don't make a 24" double oven anymore including Maytag.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?