Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a bosch washer model# WAS2016uc/38 it would not

Customer Question

good afternoon I have a bosch washer model# ***** it would not allowed me to program it.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: approx. 7 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I already replaced the inner tank
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: I already replaced the inner tank it was making to much noise when I took it apart I found it cracked
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: I found the inner tank cracked so I replaced it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: after assembling unit. I get blinking lites REg spin, spin, End, and Pause all blinking
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Try unplugging it for 5 minutes or turning it off at the breaker for 5 minutes to see if it will reset that way. If that does not work then sadly what has happened is your user interface board has went out and will need to be replaced. These things happen sadly and the only fix is to replace them. Hopefully the unplugging will work though. If not let me know and I will send you a link for the part you will need to order.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Already tried that it did not work. Thank you
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

ok so then here is what you are going to need to replace in order to fix this issue.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/00668402/0026/630.html

I hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.