Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need to installation specifications to a Whirlpool drop in

Customer Question

I need to installation specifications to a Whirlpool drop in range RS675PXB. I have the use and care guide, but not the installation information. I need the specifications in order to determine the size of a replacement range. Thanks. Ann
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1995-1996
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

If you click on the link below, you can download the installation instructions you're looking for.

CLICK HERE for installation information

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I found the answer to my question at Whirlpool.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

ok I answered you in less than 3 minutes, not sure how much quicker I could possibly be.