Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I continue to receive a "te" error message on my Samsung

Customer Question

I continue to receive a "te" error message on my Samsung washing machine. I have replaced my thermistor 3 times in the last 2 months... it works for a little while then I get the message again. I have checked to make sure all of the wires are connected and nothing is frayed. I have also taken the top of my front load of and checked those wires too. Everything seems to be ok but I'm obviously missing something. Thoughts?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I will be assisting you.

Can I please get the model number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello!
WF395BTPASU/A2

Thank you. Please allow me a moment to get some info for you.

Condition: Temperature is too high or low

Check/Repair: Unplug the washer and check the wire harness connections between the temperature sensor and the display control board. Reconnect any loose wires or replace the wire harness if damaged. If the wire connections are okay, replace the temperature sensor.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you an nobody likes to go to work and not get paid. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have done all of that as i stated prior

If the above hass been done and still same error then the control board will need to be replaced.