Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Why is "E5 F2" showing up all of a sudden when I try to turn

Customer Question

Why is "E5 F2" showing up all of a sudden when I try to turn on my ovens?
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Appliance Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Thank you
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Superba ... that's all I see. Just moved in to new home and they were here. Have worked perfectly since before Thanksgiving. Maybe 10 years old?????
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's easy:)
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Clock working fine. Oven light fine. No clue what has happened.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

E5 F2 means that your cancel key drive line is out on your touch control panel. The only way to fix this issue is to replace the entire touch control panel to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?