Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The part of the dish washer that has all the bottons (on the

Customer Question

the part of the dish washer that has all the bottons (on the door) has come off the dishwasher. can we replace that?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: its a bosch. we cant run anything because the bottons don't work
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes! the part that came off looks like its just plastic
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do you know what the part is called and how do we oorder a new one and how do we figure out what is the make and model of our DW?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is on the right side of the inner door panel.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
SHE43M02uc/50
Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

See the link below. Did the number 0107 buttons push in?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
no 0106 fell off
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
can we just get a new 0106 and replace ourselves?
Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

Oh, the entire panel? The plastic posts must have broken. See the link below. That part?

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

I will get you replacement instructions! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

The attached pages show how the door panel and the control panel come off for replacement!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

CLICK HERE