Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a kenmore top loader washer model 110.22642-100 that

Customer Question

I have a kenmore top loader washer model 110.22642-100 that will barely agitate and won't spin. It will fill and drain. It makes a noise when it tries to spin.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's probably 6 years old. We bought it used. It's a kenmore top loader heavy duty super capacity 2 speed motor with 3 combinations.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's not too complicated.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We're not real mechanically inclined thus saying if it's not too complicated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The coupling between the motor and the transmission is likely broken, a very common problem. I can send a video showing how to replace that, if you'd like!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please. Is it an easy fix?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

It is an easy fix, and inexpensive, too! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wonderful!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.