Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Self standing Stove oven will not maintain temp. Have

Customer Question

Self standing Stove oven will not maintain temp. Have already checked the probe.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model number is ***** Frigidare. Bought in July 2003
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, if I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am not sure what you mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. When you say its not maintaining temp have you checked the bake and broil elements? To make sure they are functioning? Since you have already tested the probe all that leaves being the issue is the oven control board.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

here is the parts I am referring to.

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/How-To-Fix-A-Range-Stove-Oven/16-2-623837-/Frigidaire-Oven-temperature-not-accurate-FEFL77ASG?r=%2fShop-For-Parts%2fa13b2d623837%2fModel-FEFL77ASG-Frigidaire-Range-Stove-Oven-Parts

I do hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I sent in a few more questions and requested a phone call. Answers to the questions did not appear nor the phone call response. Please cancel the phone call response and disregard my questions. I will seek help elsewhere. Thank you. ******* ********.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry I was not aware that you had posted other questions. I had answered over here. The phone call request never came through for me either. If you are still needing help you can reply to me here on this thread.