John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My air wall oven has become very slow to heat takes half an

Customer Question

My Jennifer air wall oven has become very slow to heat takes half an hour or more to get up contempt.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it in 2003. I thought it would last longer can it be fixed? What might it cost to fix it?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Can you tell me what might be wrong with it?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No we are not talented at such work. I just want too figure out if I should get rid of it and buy a new one or if it can be repaired?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Is the lower bake element exposed or hidden under the oven floor?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?