John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I am looking for a video that explains how to assemble an

Customer Question

i am looking for a video that explains how to assemble an ice cruncher (from cubes to shaved ice) . the assembly came apart and I am unable to find help in explaining how to reassemble the gear crunching mechanism.
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: kitchen aid, ksc24c8eyy02, supposed to be brand new. Motor went out but the gears became disassembled when we were going to put it all together.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have all the parts i believe and yes. I have the gears and the new moter.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Either a schematic that is exploded view that tells how to assemble the crusher or a video that show step by step how to do this.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you mean in the ice container item #1 in this parts break down?

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/260/00000084/680/900