Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a ge profile French door fridge. This morning the

Customer Question

I have a ge profile French door fridge. This morning the display was flashing all zeros and cycling motor sound I unplugged the fridge and plugged it back in still the same then I opened the door and now there is no display and no lights in the fridge. Slight humming sound
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc;

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ge Model pfcs1rkzass

Thank for that information give me just a moment

First plug something else into the outlet the fridge is plugged into, hair dryer etc; and make sure the outlet has proper voltage, if so and unplugging the unit for about 10 minutes and plugging it back in does not reset the display then the main power board on the unit has failed and will have to be replaced to fix it, the board and replacement instructions are listed below:

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Part #: WR55X11098 - click here

Here is a video that shows how to replace the board, the model is not the same as yours but the board is the same and the replacement procedure is identical on all ge models.

click here for video

If you have no further questions at this time I kindly ask that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page, please know I am not compensated for my time unless you rate the answer. If you have any follow up questions please let me know and also if you have any at a later time after you have rated the answer they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?