ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Refrigeration tech that can and knows how to fix from small ice personal ice makers to large freezers, Also know furnaces.
64612473

I have a FDL50S1 Dehumidifier. I want it to run continuously

Customer Question

I have a FDL50S1 Dehumidifier. I want it to run continuously via drainhose and the bucket eventually fills and the machine shuts off. I see this is a common issue. Any help appreciated. -Phil
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Several months. Not severe, just need it to run nonstop
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Probably
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I actually have bought two models for two different houses and this particular model has a drain on the side and not the back. The reason I say this is because the owners manual/paper that I got the model number from Could be that one I had in another house.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 4 months ago.
Good afternoon,So your wanting advice on how to hook hose up to your dehundiifer?I had similar issues with mine where I had to buy a larger rubber gasket to fit it , it would drip and fill tank up, however after I did that to mine it solved the issues.