Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Is the t stat replacement for the Dacor Warner oven a

Customer Question

Is the t stat replacement for the Dacor Warner oven a difficult repait
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: IWO27 with serial number W-C-03321916
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am an electrical engineer and very familiar with repairs in our house.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Nothing on these warming drawers is very difficult to replace to be honest. You will need to remove the drawer completely and then remove the mounting bolts so you can pull out the entire warming drawer. The top sheet metal panel and controls can be unscrewed and removed so that you have complete access all around the warming drawer to unscrew the thermostat and install a new one. Uninstalling the warming drawer from your kitchen cabinets is probably the most time consuming and difficult part and it's probably only a 30-45 minute job total.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?