Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Washer will not fill. LF error message appears. Cabrio

Customer Question

Washer will not fill. LF error message appears.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Cabrio WGD7300DW2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: about 2 weeks old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just to get it running.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

The model number you have listed is actually for the dryer. Do you happen to have the model number for the washer located on a sticker below the lid down by the hinges so I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Wtw7000dw0
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do you need any other information?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

So this error LF on this washer means that it's taking too long to fill with water. First, make sure you have good water supply to your washer from your house. If you are using flood safe stainless steel braided hoses, then you're going to want to change them out to normal rubber hoses or the hoses that came with the washer because those stainless steel ones can cut the water flow to the water since this washer pulls water too quickly for the hoses to handle.

Other than that, you have a bad valve or bad control board not sending the water flow properly and the unit is only about 2 weeks old so I would call warranty because they will replace any defective parts at no cost.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?