John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I recently received my kitchen aid stand mixer. I did not

Customer Question

I recently received my kitchen aid stand mixer. I did not realize it was so big and heavy. I have a mall kitchen and I have carpul tunnel in my wrists. I have called 3 times and was told I had to contact the tv #, which I have called and left my name and number 3 times, no one has called back. All I want is a return label so I can send it back and get the smaller version.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: i received about a week and half ago. It's an artisan, I don't know where the model # is!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What work?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I want a shipping label so i can return it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Where did you buy it from?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't need a tech! I just want to return it, so I can get the smaller version. I NEED A SHIPPING LABEL. Thanks!
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 2 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly KitchenAid.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator