Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Joel, I have a similar question as before, but on another

Customer Question

Hey, Joel, I have a similar question as before, but on another unit. I don't have model numbers but the same guy also has a cracked door glass in what I think is a wall oven, although it could be range. It's probably an older wall oven (since he's an 81-year-old guy) so I'm not sure that there's a prayer it's available, but if it is, can you give me another ballpark figure on repairing that? Again, I didn't see anything like this in the blue book. I'd repaired one on a fairly new KitchenAid wall oven quite a while back, but there I got involved with having to replace some of the hi-temp insulation. I'm not expecting that on this one. Again, this is very general, since I don't have a model number or brand, in this case.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.

Well that is actually a hard to answer because like you said you can get into some nightmares on glass change outs on some of those units, but if its like just a standard whirlpool/kitchenaid range/wall oven then it should not be too bad and the part should be available if its not over 20 years old, which it might be considering the customers age. Anyhow I would say 1.5 hours labor to be safe + parts and the service call fee.

I kindly ask at this time that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page. Afterwards If you have any follow up questions they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay. Thanks, ***** ***** appreciate the help.

You are very welcome, thanks for the rating on the answers and wish you Happy Holidays!