Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I am looking for a way to replace compressor on KSRF42DTX10

Customer Question

I am looking for a way to replace compressor on KSRF42DTX10 Kitchen Aid refrigerator. I know it is a 12 and needs to be converted to 134A and I do not know how to f
All KitchenAid
Cooking Appliances
Refrigeration
Dishwashers
Hoods
I am looking for a way to replace compressor on KSRF42DTX10 Kitchen Aid refrigerator. I know it is a 12 and needs to be converted to 134A and I do not know how to find the parts and get them installed.. If Kitchen Aid no longer makes the conversion parts are there other parts I can use? I do not want a new refrigerator because the built ins are too expensive and and not as nice as the one I have although it is old. Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 2 months ago.

You can get a kit from Sears that is $600 and it will come with Instructions on how to do it.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.