Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Thanks! I have a Subzero model 611. Water is not getting to

Customer Question

Thanks! I have a Subzero model 611. Water is not getting to the icemaker. I tested the solenoid and its working fine (I hot wired 120V to it and water passed through just fine). What would you suggest next step?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model 611 (I think that is the exact model #). I'm not sure the age as it came with the house.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The icemaker seems to be cycling fine. The fingers go around once, and the heater comes on to loosen the ice. But then no water comes in to refill.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If you have checked the valve and you know its good then then the ice maker is bad and not calling for water and needs to be replaced:

Sub Zero Refrigerator Ice Maker(###) ###-####/p>

RepairClinic Item #818947 | Sub Zero OEM Part #4200522 - click here

I kindly ask at this time that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page. Afterwards If you have any follow up questions they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?