Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Who would be able to install a small part on the handle of

Customer Question

Who would be able to install a small part on the handle of my Bosch dishwasher? I already have purchased the part.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 days ago.

If you wanted to install the part yourself you could, it would involve taking the door apart and you'd need a T-20 torx bit screwdriver to remove all the screws around the border of the inner door liner going down vertically when the door is open. That will split your door apart so you can access the handle. Other than that, click on the link below and enter your zip code into the field and search to find who is available in your area to service your dishwasher.

CLICK HERE for Bosch Service Locator

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.