Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My refrigerator 28.15 cu. ft after i changed filter showa

Customer Question

my refrigerator 28.15 cu. ft after i changed filter showa steel reed and frizer of and fridge off
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: samsung 28.15 cu.ft
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

If it is showing OF OF on the unit it has been turned off or put in Demo mode by accident. Press and hold POWER FREEZE and ENERGY SAVER at the same time for 3 secs to turn it back on.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!