Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a stove that has reset to celcius setting, (176^)I

Customer Question

I have a stove that has reset to celcius setting, (176^)I need the stove to operate at 350 F".
I believe this occurred due to power outage.
How do I reset it?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
kitchen aid.......kesk901sss01
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 13 days ago.

click the link below I have uploaded the instructions for accessing the special functions and changing the readout to show Fahrenheit. click here for instructions

I kindly ask at this time that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page. Afterwards If you have any follow up questions they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?