Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I had the power go off then come back on almost immediately

Customer Question

I had the power go off then come back on almost immediately this morning. Now my refrigerator will not turn back on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.

If you have tried resetting the board by killing power at the breaker and restoring power and you are certain that you have power at the plug the unit is plugged into then the main board on the refrigerator was shorted during the power surge and needs to be replaced. I have listed the board below:

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Part #: WPW10312695 - click here

I kindly ask at this time that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page. Afterwards If you have any follow up questions they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no

ok just checking since the question has not be rated yet, please take the time to do that before you leave, thanks.