Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a GE Monogram ZET3038SH1SS Oven. The main control

Customer Question

I have a GE Monogram ZET3038SH1SS Oven. The main control keypad has a faulty "3". All other numbers work. Do I need to replace the entire board. Unit is 11 years old.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: GE Monogram Trivection Serial Number AH6 10263 Q
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can send you a pic if needed but otherwise the 3 on the keypad is quite valuable to my wife being that most foods are cooked in the 300 range.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Are you still with me?

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

That is a shorted TEMP OVEN SENSOR CODE

• Disconnect power to unit and then disconnect oven sensor harness from control. Make sure sensor resistance (white leads) are –1080 Ω at room temperature with 2 Ω/° change. (Pins 1 and 2 of the 12 position connector for upper wall oven, and pins 11 and 12 for lower wall oven.

If the sensor is not in range replace it CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sensor has already been checked and works great. Remember that the keypad (1 thru 9 and a zero) works great except for the number 3. I have looked at GE parts and thought if could be:Main panel control assembly - WB29T10059
Time Temp Board - WB27T10548Let me know your thoughts please.

If just the number the number 3 does not work then yes I would say you need WB29T10059

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you

No problem at all!