AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

I bought a Whirlpool Duet Washer WFW87HEDW and then moved to

Customer Question

Hello I bought a Whirlpool Duet Washer WFW87HEDW and then moved to Argentina where electricity is 220. I used voltage converter but when I pluged in nothing really happened. I got access to the sytem but after a few minutes go an error message F06 E03. What could I do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Less than 6 months old whirlpool duet WFW87HEDW
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I am in Argentina and we do not have those appliances in Argentina so a technician will probably don´t know. They offered me to conver the washer to 220 v. but I am not sure about that
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 5 months ago.

Please allow me a moment to get this Info for you.

This error is telling you there is a communication error between the user interface and the control board. Please check wiring is not damaged. If the wiring is fine then you need to replace the user interface board to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. The wiring is fine. Where can I locate the user interface board? Nicolás

Do you mean where can you purchase the part?

Please take the time to rate me a 5 star at the top of your page so I receive the credit for helping you, Thanks!