John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kitchen Aid W10751715A. All of a sudden the door

Customer Question

I have a Kitchen Aid W10751715A. All of a sudden the door won't catch when I set it to run and close it. No shelves are obstructed.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Isn't that the model #? If not, where is the model number on the dishwasher? It does not seem to be on the instructions.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just help troubleshoot why the door does not catch since it has been working fine all along
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 15 days ago.

So unfortunately the number you have listed is a part number and not the model number. Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Also does the door push and close all the way it just pops back open or does it feel like it doesn't even click into place at all? or??

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I DO NOT WANT YOUR SERVICE. GO AWAY. DON'T YOU DARE CHARGE MY CARD. I feel roped and lured into an agreement that was not explained to me up front. I don't want to be sucked into a "free trial" that is hard to get out of and then find my credit card charged for service I don't need. This feels like a scam. I don't trust this service. What do I need to get you out of my life?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No don't give me a sales call. Just take me out of your system and go away.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm sorry it you are legit, but this does not feel right.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hey!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't want a new technician. I want to cancel everything. I DO NOT WANT YOUR SERVICE. I feel manipulated and don't trust this. Don't you DARE charge my card.