Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I am looking for an over the range microwave oven that is 29

Customer Question

I am looking for an over the range microwave oven that is 29 inch wide or less. Can you help?
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I'm trying to buy one.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What work?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Im looking for an over the range microwave that is 29 inch wide or less and 18 inch deep
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Over the range microwave widths are all a standard 30" and are all less than 18" deep. You will not get anything that is 29" wide though as nothing is made in that width. If you only have 29" you would have to have some cabinet work done to get you the extra 1".

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!