Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a portable kenmore dishwasher it wasn't getting any

Customer Question

I have a portable kenmore dishwasher it wasn't getting any water I replaced the water level sensor and the water inlet valve and it still is not getting any water. I doesn't make any noise at all until I push the cancel button. What is wrong?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is app 2 years old it is ultra wash model # 66517152k213
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I will if it saves me money
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need to know what to replace next. This dishwasher cost ^00.00 and I can't afford to replace it, or spend to much on repairs. Do you thin k it is the pump?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Can you test and see if the water valve is getting power? If it is not getting 120 volts power and the float switch in the front right corner is down and working then you need to replace the main control on the unit. Here is a link to it.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!