John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a pile of Amana washer. It has been worked on 3

Customer Question

We have a pile of crap Amana washer. It has been worked on 3 times and now I am trying to wash my work clothes but it won't go thru the cycle.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is? Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It is washing right now. We bought it at Home Depot less than 2 years ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Maybe it is working like it is supposed to be. If not, I'll get back with chat. Thanks for your help.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Now when you say it wont go thru a cycle what exactly happens? Does the door lock? Does the unit feel with water? Does the water drain out? Does it spin?