Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Second opinion] - have a sears elite washer 4-years old. the

Customer Question

Second opinion] - have a sears elite washer 4-years old. the bleach dispenser does not dispense the bleach. I looked under the lid and it looks like there should be a hose connected to the bottom of the dispenser. Is this correct?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: sears elite washing machine,approx. 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on the repair
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: should there be a hose connection to the bottom of the bleach dispenser tray? there is a nipple that looks like it should have a hose connected
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What happened to my question?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like the issue that has happened is your solenoid has failed for the bleach dispenser and the whole assembly will need to be replaced. This is the part I am referring to you will need to replace and it is not hard to do either.

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/lg-valve-assembly-inlet-aju73213301-ap5668417.html

I hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.