Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Have a bosch dishwasher bought in 2003, any idea where the

Customer Question

have a bosch dishwasher bought in 2003, any idea where the model number will be, am guessing it will be next to the soap compartment ? I can't look right now
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 12 years old, I think it said Exxel auto option and Maxx something, I do know what the model, but I want to know if you have any idea where i can look to find out ?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, it is just for the insurance company
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i do now know
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

The model number is ***** on a sticker on the right side of the door. If you just open the door and look on the right side of the door there should be a sticker with the full model and serial number.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.