John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Maytag dishwasher model WDF510PAYS0 that doesn't

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Maytag dishwasher model WDF510PAYS0 that doesn't drain all of it's water out. When the cycle is finished there is about 2" of water in the bottom. I've pulled the circular filter and the kidney shaped screen and cleaned them both but that didn't take care of the problem. Any ideas?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

How is the drain attached to your home's plumbing?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Sorry to take so long to respond bit I've been away from my computer for the afternoon. It's routed to a side port on our garbage disposal. We've never had a problem with it before and it's been installed May 2014.

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

No worries at all with the delay. Can you check that connection for blockages?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

It will have to be in the morning but I'll start there and let you know what, if anything I find blocking the discharge hose from the dishwasher to the garbage disposal. Thanks ever so much for your patience.

Jack

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 days ago.

My pleasure, sir! I will be here in the morning if you have questions once you get on site.