Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My washer front loader has a problem with the water valves

Customer Question

My washer front loader has a problem with the water valves they just stopped working and won't turn off and keep filling the machine with water even when the machine is turned off.
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Bosh type WAM 1 model WFMC3200UC/01 I have had it about 6 or 7 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The water inlet valve has failed and is letting water in the unit even when off it needs to be replaced ,that model has two separate valves one for the cold water and one for the hot water you will need to determine if its the hot valve or the cold valve leaking. The valves are listed below:

Bosch Washing Machine Water Inlet Valve 00422244 - click here

Bosch Washing Machine Water Inlet Valve 00422245 - click here

Happy Holidays!

I kindly ask at this time that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page. Afterwards If you have any follow up questions they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I knew that what I was trying to do is get someone to fix the machine.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No I know how to do it but I was trying to find a technician to do the job for me.

I see, this service is just for technical support so you can do it yourself we do not send out technicians.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sense you are not able to provide what I was looking for you are of no use to me which means I am not satisfied with the service.