Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

A month ago bought a ten year old house in Sequim, WA with

Customer Question

A month ago bought a ten year old house in Sequim, WA with Kitchen Aid refrigerator KBFS22ECMS0 (K43816412) This appliance stinks to high heaven. cleaned it thorougly no success went on line saw that many people complained about this model. any suggestions? Don't know how old. Also don't have a manual. Please help. Vicki at***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

This will sound a little strange but works great. Get some newspaper and crumple up some large balls of it and pack those all around the freezer as many as you can fit , within 3-5 days all smells should be gone.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!