John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We emptied out the ice maker on our 2015 model fridge--

Customer Question

We emptied out the ice maker on our 2015 model fridge-- icemaker is in freezer drawer-- and now it won't make ice! It worked fine before. What should we do?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 16 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Make sure the arm is down on the icemaker and see if there is water in the mold...let me know what you find.