Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My ge advantium monngram convection is not doing anything

Customer Question

my ge advantium monngram convection is not doing anything when i push manual cook mode it also says that power cannot be changed at this time
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: zsc2001fss02
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: 3 years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 14 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Have you tried to unplug the unit for a full minute and then plug it back in. That will reset the board, then try it?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no luck with that
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
speed cook works, microwave works, manual cook doesn't work and i can't change power level
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
it says power can't be changed at this time

Ok that if it is all cancelled out and says that, that was an issue on that unit and you would need a new control to fix that issue.

CLICK HERE CONTROL

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.