Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Notice water spring out underneath the crispy drawer on the

Customer Question

notice water spring out underneath the crispy drawer on the left side; bro***** *****ne ?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: a while ; just stop using the water dispenser, but now the ice maker is not working ;the ice accumulated on the back wall inside the frig
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: in progress of defrosting the frig; trying to take the center panel off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes; how to take the water dispenser off which is locate on the left side of the wall inside the frig?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I suspect you may have two issues going on. One, the line is leaking either at the water tank or at the filter head. Two, the water lines have likely frozen into or out of the filter.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?