Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

WE had a power outage and my GE frigidaire display panel did

Customer Question

WE had a power outage and my GE frigidaire display panel did not come back on. The refrigerator is on and working. How do I get the display panel back on?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The only reset is to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and plug it back in and see if the board powers up if not the power surge shorted the low voltage side of the main board that sends voltage to the display board so the board will have to be replaced if it does not power back up after unplugging it for a few seconds. If you give me the model number of the unit I will give you the replacement board number and a link to order it. Let me know, thanks.

I kindly ask at this time that you go ahead and click on the 5th star of the star rating system at the top of your page. Afterwards If you have any follow up questions they will be free and I will continue to help until you are completely satisfied. It's very much appreciated, Thank You!

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?