Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

On bosch Classic, electronic. About 8 years old showing E 24

Customer Question

On bosch Classic
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: electronic . About 8 years old showing E 24 then E 19 then E 15 v- Check Water
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what's wronf' Can turn off at wall,leave for several minutes then comes back E 15.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Fill base with water and then pumps out without asking.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Those are pump and leak codes, check the flood basin for water and see if water has leaked into the flood basin on the unit. If it has you will have to dry that out and source the leak.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need a clear explanation of how to dry out the food basin for this info to be useful to me.
Thanks