Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We are getting an FO error code on our profile range and

Customer Question

We are getting an FO error code on our profile range and need to bake for Thanksgiving. We cut power and code went away but returned when one reached heat setting
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Only a few minutes. Do you think power cycling for longer interval would help?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 13 days ago.

Unfortunately F0 isn't something that will likely fix itself. It means that the touch control panel is beginning to fail. You can try to unplug the unit for a couple hours to make sure the electronics reset and cool down but if F0 comes back, the entire touch control panel would need to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Makes sense. Thanks.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 13 days ago.

No problem but I'm sorry about the bad news. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?