John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a dryer - Maytag........Bravo - Quiet Series 300, I

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have a dryer - Maytag........Bravo - Quiet Series 300
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I had a tech. out to clean out the ducts................No dirt no debris;
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: He discovered a fan not pulling a wheel & didn't want to do anything else...................No I cannot do the work myself will be sending you all info on the machine.............it will take a while, as I type slowly.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I AM sending you info re the machine..............so a tech can come out.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Unfortunately we do not send techs out to the home this is just a site to have techs help walk you through the troubleshooting and repair steps so you can repair the unit yourself, if you need a technician to come out to your home then you will need to call a local repair company and set up an appointment with them. If you would like me to give you the into to make the repair yourself let me know, thanks.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I will be glad to call you but that is another 24.00 fee on top of the question fee, let me know if this is what you want to do, thanks.