Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do you remove control cicuitt off the front of the

Customer Question

how do you remove control cicuitt off the front of the freezer door?
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: Frigidaire lffh21f7hwj
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 16 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 16 days ago.

So there are no screws or anything that hold this front control panel onto the door. You will need to slide a putty knife in from the TOP and BOTTOM and push in on the plastic tab under the panel that hold the control panel onto the freezer door. Just push in and the pry a bit on the control panel to unclip and pop the panel off. Again, you need to slide under the plastic control panel from the top and the bottom and about half an inch from the top and 2 inches from the bottom there are clips that will depress.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.