Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need the instructions on how to clean my Jenn Air Model

Customer Question

I need the instructions on how to clean my Jenn Air Model S160, Serial #114339TE Self cleaning oven. I have misplaced my copy. If you could e-mail them to me,I would very much appreciate it. My e-mail is:***@******.***.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model # S160 and it is approximately 29 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I just need the instructions on how to use the self cleaning setting for the oven.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 days ago.

unfortunately this unit is too hold for documentation to be saved digitally so I'l have to opt out.

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Have a look at the manual attached. I believe it applies to your model. Let me know, please.