Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I just bought this house with an Electrolux whole house

Customer Question

I just bought this house with an Electrolux whole house vacuum system. It came with no manual so I am winging it as I have never used one of these before. I figured out how to get power to it. Now it vaccums but as soon as I shut it off all of the stuff it sucked up falls back out on the ground. Is it me or the vacuum?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: JUst a minute I will go get a model number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: 1590
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.

this might seem out of left field but do you have the canister bottom attached securely?

Expert:  Eddie replied 4 months ago.

If you have any additional questions so that I can receive credit or any concerns, construction.......decorating....... any kind of repairs, etc I will be here for you

thank you

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 4 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie